Grow Together, Not Apart.
All couples go through “rough patches;” fork-in-the-road moments that can feel hard, or even scary. Communication breaks down, resentments build, and a new fight is always simmering just under the surface.
It’s okay. This is normal. No one teaches you how to have an amazing relationship. No one knows what they’re doing — we all have to figure it out as we go. This rough patch is simply a sign that you both have a glorious opportunity to learn about yourselves, learn about each other, and learn how to make your relationship happy, healthy and whole.
We believe that relationship conflict is an opportunity for connection; a “growth moment” that will launch you into a new era, both personally, as a couple and as a family. Couples who have been given the chance to finally learn how to intentionally cultivate a great relationship through expert couples counseling, often come out the other side of this stronger and more satisfied than untested couples.
Your time has come.
Our expert Georgetown marriage counselors, couples therapists, premarital counselors and relationship coaches are here to show you how to cultivate the connection you want, and guide you both on this exciting journey of growth… together.
We’re Here To Help You Both:
- Improve Your Communication
- Repair Your Strong Bond
- Heal After Infidelity
- Stop Fighting, Start Understanding
- Create Alignment Around Values & Priorities
- Develop an Emotionally Safe Relationship
- Reconnect With Your Love For Each Other
- Strengthen Your Commitment
- Learn How to Work as a Team
- Parent Healthy, Happy Kids Together
- Develop a Shared Vision For Your Life
- Support Each Other’s Hopes and Dreams
Our Approach To Effective Marriage Counseling, Couples Counseling & Premarital Counseling
Meet Our Georgetown, TX Team
Of Relationship Experts
Dr. Georgiana Spradling
Focused, Effective, Experienced
Dr. Georgiana is a multilingual Marriage and Family Therapist, Emotional Intelligence Coach, Relationship Coach, and Life Coach. Whether your preferred language is English, Spanish or French, her strategic, results-oriented approach to relationship coaching, dating coaching, life coaching and therapy will move you forward.
Best Yet? We’re Easy To Work With.
- We offer day, evening & weekend appointments.
- Our San Francisco, CA office is conveniently located in the Pacific Heights district.
- Travel? Have kids? Hate traffic? We offer online video sessions too.
- Schedule your free consultation online, or call our 24/7 receptionist for live help.
- Our effective approach gets you results in fewer sessions
- Our rates are reasonable, and we have sliding scale options
- If appropriate, we can help you use your insurance
- We accept payments from FHSAs
Client Services Team
Free Relationship Advice From Our Blog + Podcast
All relationships are a mixed bag, and it can be hard to tell if you’re with “the one” or if there’s a better match for you. On this episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast we’re talking about what matters (and what doesn’t) when it comes to relationship compatibility.read more
Just had a fight with your partner? Here are some tips for how to use positive communication to repair your relationship, and turn your conflict into an opportunity for connection.read more
Are you getting what you really need to feel loved and connected? If not, learn how to help your partner understand you on this episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast.read more