Positive, Productive Marriage Counseling
& Couples Therapy
Grow Together, Not Apart.
As successful relationships evolve all couples encounter rough patches, or as we like to call them, “growth moments.” While these moments can feel frustrating or painful, they are simply invitations for growth and change.
At these times you both have new opportunities to learn how to communicate more effectively, increase your capacity for emotional intimacy, and get a chance to heal old wounds or patterns that may be obstacles to love and connection.
In this way, long-term relationships can be a uniquely powerful vehicle of personal evolution. Couples who do this vital personal growth work together develop stronger, more deeply intimate, and more joyful relationships than untested couples. Couples who turn away from this work, often grow apart.
We’re here to help you successfully navigate this fork-in-the-road moment for your relationship, through evidence-based, effective marriage counseling, couples therapy, premarital counseling, family therapy and relationship coaching.
It’s a Brand New Day
For Your Relationship
- Improve Your Communication
- Repair Your Strong Bond
- Heal After Infidelity
- Stop Fighting, Start Understanding
- Create Alignment Around Values & Priorities
- Develop an Emotionally Safe Relationship
- Reconnect With Your Love For Each Other
- Strengthen Your Commitment
- Learn How to Work as a Team
- Parent Healthy, Happy Kids Together
- Develop a Shared Vision For Your Life
- Support Each Other’s Hopes and Dreams
Our Approach To Effective Marriage Counseling, Couples Counseling & Premarital Counseling
Meet Our Charlotte, NC Team
Of Relationship Experts
Teresa Thomas is a marriage counselor and couples therapist with years of experience in helping couples communicate more effectively, find new solutions to old problems, repair their strong bond, rebuild trust after affairs, successfully blend families, improve their sexual intimacy, and parent joyfully together. She is a couples therapist and parenting coach with a positive, solution focused style who specializes in helping you both make positive changes to your life, as well as to your relationship.
Best Yet? We’re Easy To Work With.
- We offer day, evening & weekend appointments.
- Travel? Have kids? Hate Charlotte, NC traffic? We offer online video sessions too.
- Schedule your free consultation online, or call our 24/7 receptionist for live help.
- Our effective approach gets you results in fewer sessions
- Our rates are reasonable, and we have sliding scale options
- If appropriate, we can help you use your insurance
- We accept payments from FHSAs
Client Services Team