Ring: $12,000, Flowers: $1,500, Photographer: $2,500
Being that “Happy Couple” 15 years from now… Priceless.
Private Premarital Counseling
High-quality, premarital counseling is the way that successful, responsible, pro-active couples ensure that their marriage will continue to grow grow even stronger, happier, and deeper over the years. Our private premarital counseling is different than our structured premarital programs in that it gives you the time and space to talk about whatever you need to resolve before moving forward into marriage.
Our Strategic Approach Helps You:
- Identify potential “Friction Points” unique to your relationship
- Create agreement around finances, parenting, responsibilities, boundaries, and priorities.
- Gain deeper understanding for each other’s values, life goals, and what you both need to feel loved and respected.
- Learn how to communicate with each other
- Create a secure emotional foundation
- Address any issues that are concerning you
- Help you move forward into marriage with confidence
We Make it Exactly What You Need It To Be
Flexible, open ended premarital counseling without time limit or specific structure allows you to talk through (any and all) sensitive subjects, resolve lingering issues or concerns, strengthen your relationship, create agreement, and — of course — learn the skills and strategies that will help you build a beautiful future together.
Schedule Your Free Consultation For Private Premarital CounselingMeet in-person at our Denver or Broomfield Colorado locations, or across the US or internationally via online video.
Planning a Wedding? Ask a Wedding Expert!
Looking For a More Structured Premarital Counseling Experience?
We have options!
Our Premarital Class
Lifetime of Love is our premarital and relationship class. It gives you six, information packed hours of instruction in an easy and inexpensive class format. You’ll learn communication essentials, how to keep your love strong, and how to get on the same page with sex, finances, and more. Learn more about our premarital class.
Our Premarital Program
I Do! Is our premarital counseling program. Choose a package of 3 or 5 sessions, and take our comprehensive premarital relationship assessment to identify your current strengths and opportunities. You’ll meet privately with a premarital counselor to learn the specific skills and strategies you need to create a happy, healthy marriage. Choose to meet in-person or online. Learn more…
Meet Our Expert Premarital Counselors
Our expert Denver premarital counselors are here to help you create a lifetime of love. All have expertise in marriage and family therapy and can help you with everything from improving your communication, to creating agreements about your new life together, to step-parenting and blended your families, to successfully resolving relationship issues that may be keeping you from moving forward together.
Brenda Fahn, M.A., LMFT
Meagan Terry, M.A., LMFT
Jessica Small, M.A., NCC
Stephanie Manning, M.A.
Kathleen Carrol-Stutts, M.Ed., NCC
IS PREMARITAL COUNSELING NECESSARY?
HOW MUCH DOES PREMARITAL COUNSELING COST?
CAN WE DO PREMARITAL COUNSELING ONLINE?
IS THERE SECULAR, NON-RELIGIOUS PREMARITAL COUNSELING?
You provided us such a safe place to be honest with ourselves and with each other our fear of being vulnerable and weak were transformed into a feeling of opportunity to be heard. My husband and I are better friends, parents, lovers and companions than we have ever been.– Former Clients
- All our coaches have Master's Degrees or Doctorates in addition to coach training.
- We use effective, evidence based techniques that get you results
- We'll help you create actionable plans that move you forward.
- Free consultations
- Evening and Weekend appointments
- Convenient locations in Denver, Broomfield, and Greenwood Village (DTC)
- Meet across the US and Internationally through online video