Relationship questions? Communication questions? Breakup questions? Therapy questions? We’re tackling them ALL on the latest episode of the podcast.
Let’s Talk About YOU
Your Questions, Answered.
The latest episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast was absolutely devoted to YOUR questions. Your relationship questions, dating questions, dating questions, communication questions, therapy questions were all answered. If you’ve left a question in the comments section on the blog lately, or through Facebook or Instagram (or via one of our quizzes) you’ll want to turn in and hear the answers!
Specifically, we discussed:
- What if you’re having an argument with your partner and need to take a break to calm down, and they keep pursuing you?
- How to handle it when you’re married and have a crush on someone else? What if you have a crush on an EMPLOYEE?
- Are you dating and hearing, “I like you but just as friends” a lot? We’re talking about what that might mean!
- What are some tips to handle a hard breakup or divorce when you coparent with your Ex and have to see your Ex?
- What should you do if your family members are fighting with each other and you keep getting dragged into it?
- Can you do couples therapy by video if you’re in a long-distance relationship? Why might that be a good idea?
- How should you approach your partner if you think they would really benefit from individual therapy or couples counseling, but they won’t go?
- And so. Much. More.
Listen now, using the podcast player below, or WATCH the discussion on YouTube below! (FYI, this podcast was recorded LIVE on Instagram — if you’d ever like to join, tune in (most) Mondays at 12pm Mountain.
Your partner in growth,
Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby
Listen & Subscribe to the Podcast
Let's Talk About YOU: Your Questions, Answered.
Music Credits: Jacqueline Talieb, “7 Heures Du Matin”
Spread the Love Happiness & Success!
Please Rate, Review & Share the Love, Happiness & Success Podcast.
Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby is the founder and clinical director of Growing Self Counseling and Coaching. She’s the author of “Exaholics: Breaking Your Addiction to Your Ex Love,” and the host of The Love, Happiness & Success Podcast.
Holidays are hard when your heart is broken. Learn how to take care of yourself, heal, and grow so that you can start the new year with a bright new chapter.
Your relationship with food can be positive, nourishing, supportive and enjoyable… or stressful, toxic, and anxiety-provoking. Learn how to develop a mindful, intuitive, self-aware and empowered relationship with food, your body, and yourself, on this episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast.
Do you feel apprehensive about spending the holidays with family or in-laws who judge and criticize you? On the latest podcast we’re talking about how to deal when you’re feeling judged, but also how to use this as an opportunity for YOUR growth and personal evolution.
If you’ve just had a bad fight with your partner and are seeking to repair your relationship, help is here. Get actionable relationship advice plus access to free relationship resources that will help you get past this crisis, heal your bond, and grow stronger and happier than ever before.
Are you your own worst critic? Learn how to stop beating yourself up, and develop a kind, compassionate new relationship… with yourself.
What you’re NOT consciously thinking about is often more powerful, and influential, than what you are conscious of. Learn how to access your subconscious mind to create congruence within yourself, and tap into your inner wisdom.
Do you often feel hurt, or frustrated by someone you care about? If so, you might be in a relationship with a selfish person. Get advice for how to deal (or when to cut your losses), now on the blog.
Feelings are a part of life — how do you deal with yours? Do you avoid them? Do you overreact? Or do you stay balanced: Listening to them, but not always taking action? Learn how to find balance, on today’s episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast