MFT Jobs | Career Coach Jobs | LPC Jobs | LMHC Jobs | Online Therapy Jobs
Grow With Us.
Do you hear from your therapy or coaching clients that your unique blend of empathy and expertise has helped them create transformational change?
Do you feel like you were put on this earth to help people heal, grow, reach their fullest potential, and create healthy relationships with others… and with themselves?
Are you a couples counselor who believes in love, and knows how to help couples repair their bond, cultivate compassion for each other, and make lasting positive changes in their relationship?
Or are you a career counselor who’s mission in life is to help others get clarity about THEIR mission in life… and then help them achieve their ideal reality, step-by-step?
Have you invested in the types of high-quality, evidence-based educational training and professional experiences that have prepared you to be genuinely helpful and effective to people on a quest for Love, Happiness and Success?
If so… we should talk.
First, Let’s Talk About You.
What are your hopes and goals for your MFT career? Or your work as a therapist, or career coach? Do any of these resonate?
- You absolutely love the work you do with clients, but are seeking MFT jobs in a positive, growth-oriented, private practice environment with a collaborative, supportive team of like-minded, caring professionals?
- You dream of having a steady stream of wonderful, motivated, high-functioning clients in need of your services and excited to work with you?
- You’re looking for MFT jobs, LPC jobs, online therapy jobs or career coach jobs that offer you the freedom, healthy work-life balance, and great compensation that you can have in private practice, but without the headache, stress, risk, and hours (who’s kidding: days, weeks, months, and years) of unpaid work that building a successful private practice requires?
- You wish that you had a supportive team of people behind you to answer your phones, schedule your appointments, handle billing, marketing, office space, make sure you never run out of tissues, provide you with tech support, and handle literally everything else that needs to be happening in the background so that you can simply focus on what you are so good at: Helping amazing people heal and grow?
- You get excited about the idea of having a professional “home” in a vibrant group practice that provides you with not just support and community, but opportunities to continue learning, growing, and developing your skill-set as a highly effective helper?
If these are true for you:
1) You would really enjoy working with Growing Self and
2) You would quickly become a successful and valued part of our community.
So…. we should definitely talk.
“I have to pinch myself sometimes, that I have been so successful in doing the work I love every day. This is a dream job, and I feel so lucky to be part of this group.”
Let’s Talk About Growing Self.
Who we are and what we’re about: Growing Self Counseling and Coaching a an energizing, positive, collaborative private practice setting in which we see motivated, high-functioning clients who primarily present seeking help with their relationships, a desire for personal growth, or a hope to make positive changes in their lives or careers.
We have several office locations in the Denver, Colorado area (Cherry Creek, DTC, Broomfield and Fort Collins) but are opening physical offices in other states, and have a strong presence across the US and internationally through online video.
Growing Self is, well, growing. We are seeking to connect with excellent experts to join our team in the Denver area, as well as in other states.
Who We Partner With.
We are seeking to fill our MFT jobs, LPC jobs, online therapy jobs and career coaching job openings with effective and genuinely caring professionals who have a master’s degree or doctorate from accredited programs that provided them with specialized training in either marriage and family therapy or career development, as well as the ability to help individual clients on a path of personal growth and positive change through evidence-based counseling and coaching strategies.
“Our people” are:
- Looking for MFT jobs, LPC jobs, online therapy jobs, or career coaching jobs where they can establish a long-term partnership with a group practice, and are interested in making Growing Self their professional home
- Are available to grow their caseload to at least 16-24 or more clients per week
- Are interested in the opportunity to meet with clients in-person as well as online
- Are excited about becoming an active and engaged part of our professional community
- Relish the idea of continuing to learn, grow, and develop as helping professionals.
We bring our clients meaningful, valuable help by providing excellent, ethical, and compassionate care from highly educated, well-trained experts who practice evidence-based forms of counseling and coaching.
To ensure that our clients receive the best, we prefer to partner with practitioners who:
- (For MFT jobs such as couples therapy and relationship coaching) Have a Master’s or Doctoral degree in Marriage and Family Therapy (or MFT emphasis), ideally from a CACREP, COAMFTE or APA accredited university, and/or a significant amount of post-graduate training in evidence-based forms of couples counseling such as the Gottman Method or EFCT.
- (For career coach jobs, LPC jobs, and online therapy jobs) Have a Master’s or Doctoral degree in Career Development (or from a counseling program with career emphasis), ideally from a CACREP, or APA accredited university, and/or significant post-graduate training and experience in career development or other areas relevant to our client’s needs.
- Are licensed or eligible for licensure as a Marriage and Family Therapist (for couples counselors and MFT jobs) or LPC / LMHC (for career coaching jobs, online therapy jobs, and LPC jobs).
- In addition to competence with couples counseling or career counseling, our ideal candidates also possess general practitioner abilities to assess and effectively help individual clients with a wide variety of presenting concerns such as personal growth issues, life transitions, communication skills, goal achievement, and mild mental health concerns such as adjustment issues, anxiety, depression, ADHD, and grief and loss.
- Have competence and comfort with technology, electronic record-keeping systems, online video conferencing and online correspondence
- Possess excellent relationship-building skills, professionalism with clients and colleagues, strong organizational and time management skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and are responsive to team members and clients.
- Are personally committed to continuing education and professional development opportunities.
- Have the ability (and desire) to work independently, but who also seek support and consultation when needed.
- Feel excited about the opportunity to be a part of our community: Developing warm, collaborative relationships with other professionals on our team, and also sharing your voice and wisdom through articles on the blog at GrowingSelf.com.
- Coach training and / or certification is a plus, but not required. (We provide training in this area).
“I feel very lucky to have found Growing Self. I have felt supported and that I can voice my thoughts, concerns or ask for help. They take care of all the pieces of being a therapist that are not my strong suit—marketing, billing and building a community of resources. It has allowed me to focus on what I love—my clients and becoming a better clinician.”
Things To Know About Us:
We Support Happy, Healthy Helpers.
In addition to our dedication to providing a supportive, transformative environment for our counseling and coaching clients, Growing Self is just as committed to supporting talented, passionate counselors and coaches in excelling at the work they love.
Our contractors get the benefit of our marketing, billing, insurance submissions and administration systems. We connect you with a stable stream of great clients, help you build your ideal caseload, and assist you in creating your optimum work / life balance. As part of our supportive group, you are free to focus on the meaningful, satisfying work that you do best.
Perhaps more importantly, working with us allows you to create your own schedule and take unlimited time off. You can also see clients both in-person, and online. This empowers you to have flexibility in your schedule, be there for your family, practice good self-care, travel, enjoy your life, and create the work / life balance that is so critical for anyone in the helping professions.
We Offer Full-Time Pay For Part-Time Hours.
We are all about showing up authentically and generously for our clients and have the same attitude towards our colleagues. Our goal is for you to love this group as much as we do, and feel valued, appreciated, and excited about practicing your craft every day.
Our compensation is generous and based on your education, years of experience, licensure, specialties, and certifications. Our contractors generally build robust caseloads quickly, and have enormous earning potential.
Most of our colleagues earn significantly more working a few days a week with us than they would working full-time in an agency setting.
We Grow Together.
Because we are a team of helpers who are genuinely committed to being as effective as possible with our clients, we provide many opportunities for continuing education and professional development, including:
- Monthly team trainings on a variety of relevant topics that help you continue learning, growing and expanding your skill-set.
- Engaging consultation groups that allow you to get support and perspective from other inspiring professionals.
- Individual and group supervision opportunities for pre-licensed professionals.
- Access to proprietary training, evidence-based coaching tools and techniques, and our vast resources so that you can feel even more confident and effective in helping your clients achieve their most precious goals for themselves, their families, and their relationships.
Are We a Match?
If you’re looking for what we can offer you, and you have what we’re looking for, we’d love to meet you.
Please complete our online application, and our HR manager will follow up with you right away to schedule a first interview if it seems like we might be a good fit.
Look forward to connecting with you!
Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby and The Growing Self Team