Is “Be in a Fantastic Relationship” Your #1 Resolution?
You’re in luck. On this edition of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast I’m interviewing Denver Dating Coach Jessica Small about things that you can do to attract a happy new relationship into your life in the New Year.
I wanted to do a podcast on this subject right now because we are quickly approaching DATING SEASON. Yes, there is such a thing. In fact, there are people all over Denver just like you who endured well intentioned questions from their grandma about when they were going to “settle down,” mingled at holiday parties without their +1, and wished they had someone to smooch under the mistle-toe. Right about now they’re all firing up their laptops, scrolling through possible profile photos, and wracking their brains for a pithy opener for their profile statement.
And maybe one of them is the ONE you’ve been hoping to meet. But how? You’ve been on dates, you’ve been trying to meet people, and it hasn’t been working out. It can take a toll on your self esteem, and raise your anxiety. Dating can ratchet you back up to Junior-High era levels of self consciousness — even if you’re poised and self confident in every other area of your life.
Modern dating can be rough.
Here’s the thing about dating: You have to have a strategy. You have to have insight, self awareness, clarity and a PLAN that will help you not just make a good first impression, but turn a great first date into a fantastic relationship. It’s a tall order, and one fraught with possible hazards.
So — help is here. On today’s episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast I’m enlisting the support of my Growing Self team-mate and expert dating coach Jessica Small to answer all your dating “how to” questions.
We’re giving you actionable advice that will help you get better results in your dating life. We’ll also be talking through questions like:
- What’s the biggest dating mistake you’re making before you even go out on a first date?
- What are things you can do to make it a great first date… that leaves them wanting more of you?
- How can putting a priority on “chemistry” distract you from the most important ingredients for a healthy relationship?
- What’s going on with people who just disappear, and “ghost” you after the first date?
- How to balance being selective enough to meet people you’re attracted to, without being so selective that you’ve got no “matches.”
All these questions and many more are answered on this edition of the Love, Happiness and Success podcast. Be prepared to take notes!
How to “Find the One” in 2016: Listen Now