Latest posts by Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby (see all)
- Creating Self Confidence - April 9, 2018
- The Path of Personal Growth: Self Discovery, and Self Acceptance - April 4, 2018
- Is Dating Getting Harder? - March 27, 2018
Do You Loathe Your Career?
Do you struggle with “Sunday Evening Blues?” Do you slap your alarm fifteen times to postpone the inevitable waking up, into another day of stressful / boring / annoying work? Do you feel like you’re screwing up at your job? Do you struggle with office politics? Do you feel like you’re wasting your life?
If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions — you’re in luck today! On this episode of The Love, Happiness and Success Podcast I’m speaking with Dr. Kristi Helvig, Denver Career Coach (who works with people all over the world, actually), and who has lots of great ideas to help you.
Listen now and get Dr. Kristi’s best career counseling advice on how to:
- Figure out whether you can make changes with the job you have to make it better (or whether you need to quit and move on).
- Figure out what your true calling is (FYI: It may involve mermaids).
- Use strategic tests and assignments to understand what type of career you’ll be most happy with
- Manage on-the job stress and anxiety, and challenging work-relationships
- Make a practical plan to start a satisfying new career
What To Do If You Hate Your Job
Music Credits: “Take This Job and Shove It,” by The Dead Kennedys
Subscribe to the Love, Happiness & Success Podcast on iTunes & Stitcher. Please rate and review if you enjoy the Podcast!