YOU'RE NOT ALONE
Online Support Group
Online Coronavirus Support Group | Denver Support Group Online
We're In This, Together.
To support our community during this difficult season Growing Self is pleased to host an online support group to provide you with a safe place to give and receive emotional support, connect with others going through the same circumstances, get guidance from an expert coach around how to cope, and more.
In every adversity lies opportunity, and our online support group provides you with not just community, but also a space to reconnect with yourself, use this “pause” as an opportunity for growth, and come out the other side with strength, confidence, and clarity.
This group meets on Wednesday evenings (5pm Mountain) through online video. It is limited to just a handful of participants to ensure that your voice is heard, and your needs are met.
Stephanie Oliver, M.A., UKCP, LMFT
May We Follow Up With You?
This online group is currently closed to new members. However, if you're interested in participating please leave your contact information and we'll follow up with you as space becomes available.
It's A Brand New Day
Our Online Support Group Helps You:
- Create a community
- Connect with others, meaningfully
- Give and receive support
- Learn new self care and stress management skills
- Uncover new strengths
- Build resilience
- Get accountability to stay on track
- Reduce isolation and loneliness
Our Approach To Support Groups
Best Yet? Our Online Support Group is Easy and Affordable.
- This online support group meets at 5pm (Mountain) on Wednesdays, making it easier for busy professionals to participate.
- This group is ongoing — you can jump in anytime.
- This intimate group is limited to only a handful of participants, to ensure that you get the time and space you need for this to be meaningful and valuable.
- The cost of this group is only $40 per meeting; a fraction of the cost of individual private coaching.