Denver Group Therapy | Denver Counseling Group | Denver Process Group | Denver Support Group | Denver Divorce / Breakup Recovery Group
You’re Not Alone.
Our Powerful Denver Therapy Group Helps You Improve Your Relationships — With Others, and With Yourself
If so, we have a powerful personal growth tool for you: Transformational Denver Group Therapy
Questions About The Group?
It's A Brand New Day
Our Powerful Denver Therapy Group Helps You:
- Find Your Voice
- Gain Self Awareness
- Move Past Shame and Guilt
- Improve Your Self-Esteem
- Feel More Empowered
- Move Past a Breakup or Divorce
- Learn How to Set Healthy Boundaries
- Have More Fulfilling Relationships
- Stop Unhelpful Relationship Patterns
Learn to Love Yourself
Our Approach To Group Therapy
Meet Our Personal Growth Group Therapist
M.A., LPC, LAC
Warm, Authentic & Empowering
Melissa is both a licensed therapist and licensed addictions counselor, as well as a masterful life coach. She specializes in helping people understand themselves and their relationships, move past heartbreak and difficult life experiences, and create more connected and authentically fulfilling lives. Learn more about Melissa.
Best Yet? Our Denver Therapy Group is Easy and Affordable.
- This Denver therapy group meets:
- From 4:00pm – 5;30pm making it easier for busy professionals to participate.
- Starting on Tuesday 4/24, and runs for 8 weeks
- At our convenient Denver / Chery Creek office location
- This intimate group is limited to only six participants, so that it’s an effective, valuable experience for you.
- The facilitator charges $250 per 90-minute session, but your cost for each 90-minute group is only $50 — an 80% discount from her full fee.
- If appropriate, we can help you use your insurance.
- We accept payments from FHSAs.