Let’s Talk About YOU
Your Questions, Answered.
The latest episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast was absolutely devoted to YOUR questions. Your relationship questions, dating questions, dating questions, communication questions, therapy questions were all answered. If you’ve left a question in the comments section on the blog lately, or through Facebook or Instagram (or via one of our quizzes) you’ll want to turn in and hear the answers!
Specifically, we discussed:
- What if you’re having an argument with your partner and need to take a break to calm down, and they keep pursuing you?
- How to handle it when you’re married and have a crush on someone else? What if you have a crush on an EMPLOYEE?
- Are you dating and hearing, “I like you but just as friends” a lot? We’re talking about what that might mean!
- What are some tips to handle a hard breakup or divorce when you coparent with your Ex and have to see your Ex?
- What should you do if your family members are fighting with each other and you keep getting dragged into it?
- Can you do couples therapy by video if you’re in a long-distance relationship? Why might that be a good idea?
- How should you approach your partner if you think they would really benefit from individual therapy or couples counseling, but they won’t go?
- And so. Much. More.
Listen now, using the podcast player below, or WATCH the discussion on YouTube below! (FYI, this podcast was recorded LIVE on Instagram — if you’d ever like to join, tune in (most) Mondays at 12pm Mountain.
Your partner in growth,
Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby
Listen & Subscribe to the Podcast
Let's Talk About YOU: Your Questions, Answered.
Music Credits: Jacqueline Talieb, “7 Heures Du Matin”
Spread the Love Happiness & Success!
Please Rate, Review & Share the Love, Happiness & Success Podcast.
Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby is the founder and clinical director of Growing Self Counseling and Coaching. She’s the author of “Exaholics: Breaking Your Addiction to Your Ex Love,” and the host of The Love, Happiness & Success Podcast.
Without self-awareness, dysfunctional family roles from your family of origin can sabotage your adult relationships. In this podcast episode: Learn how to stop the cycle, and develop happy, healthy relationships.
Anxious about Coronavirus? On this episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast we’re talking about effective, evidence-based cognitive behavioral therapy strategies you can use to manage “Covid anxiety” and stay mentally and emotionally well during this challenging time.
Unresolved trust issues in a relationship are exhausting — for both of you. Learn how to get over trust issues and feel secure again, on this episode of the podcast.
Long distance relationships have unique challenges, but love from a distance can work beautifully. In this podcast Dr. Lisa addresses long distance relationship questions to help your long distance love thrive and grow.
Difficult conversations are tough, and easy to avoid (or botch). But authentic communication is vital for healthy relationships — especially when it’s about something hard to talk about. Get strategies for having productive, “critical conversations” on this episode of the podcast.
Your shadow side is enormously powerful, and making contact with it can lead to transformational growth. Learn how, on the latest episode of the podcast.
Deep kindness requires courage and commitment, but it has the power to heal relationships, boost self esteem, and provide meaning and hope to all it touches. Learn how to use the power of Deep Kindness to transform your life, on this episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast.
On this episode of the podcast, learn how to break free from a codependent relationship dynamic so that you and your partner can both grow, flourish, and cultivate healthy interdependence.
No one teaches you how to have a great relationship. Documentary filmmaker Roger Nygard shares what seven years of research uncovered about what happy couples know. He’s here to share it all with you, on this episode of the podcast.