Let's Talk About YOU
Your Questions, Answered.
The latest episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast was absolutely devoted to YOUR questions. Your relationship questions, dating questions, dating questions, communication questions, therapy questions were all answered. If you've left a question in the comments section on the blog lately, or through Facebook or Instagram (or via one of our quizzes) you'll want to turn in and hear the answers!
Specifically, we discussed:
- What if you're having an argument with your partner and need to take a break to calm down, and they keep pursuing you?
- How to handle it when you're married and have a crush on someone else? What if you have a crush on an EMPLOYEE?
- Are you dating and hearing, “I like you but just as friends” a lot? We're talking about what that might mean!
- What are some tips to handle a hard breakup or divorce when you coparent with your Ex and have to see your Ex?
- What should you do if your family members are fighting with each other and you keep getting dragged into it?
- Can you do couples therapy by video if you're in a long-distance relationship? Why might that be a good idea?
- How should you approach your partner if you think they would really benefit from individual therapy or couples counseling, but they won't go?
- And so. Much. More.
Listen now, using the podcast player below, or WATCH the discussion on YouTube below! (FYI, this podcast was recorded LIVE on Instagram — if you'd ever like to join, tune in (most) Mondays at 12pm Mountain.
Your partner in growth,
Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby
Listen & Subscribe to the Podcast
Let's Talk About YOU: Your Questions, Answered.
Music Credits: Jacqueline Talieb, “7 Heures Du Matin”
Spread the Love Happiness & Success!
Please Rate, Review & Share the Love, Happiness & Success Podcast.
Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby is the founder and clinical director of Growing Self Counseling and Coaching. She's the author of “Exaholics: Breaking Your Addiction to Your Ex Love,” and the host of The Love, Happiness & Success Podcast.
Ever wonder why relationships fail? On this podcast, we’re exploring the anatomy of a failed relationship, so you can keep yours healthy and strong.
Attachment styles in relationships are a powerful force. Learn more about your own attachment style, and how it shapes the way you love.
Need some help building confidence in dating? You’re far from alone! This episode will help you feel more confident and ready to find love.
When you change your story, you change your life. Learn how to find your stories and challenge what's holding you back.
What are the signs of a healthy relationship? This podcast will give you perspective, and help you strengthen your relationship.
Partner won’t commit? This podcast will help you tackle commitment issues in your relationship, so you can move forward with confidence.
Want to stop procrastinating right now? On today’s podcast, we’re getting to the root of the problem, so you can get stuff done.
Do you wonder why you keep dating jerks? On today’s episode of the podcast, we’re exploring that pattern, and how to break it.
Navigating a quarter-life crisis? Learn how to reimagine your future, and pivot in the direction of the life you want.