Let’s Talk About YOU
Your Questions, Answered.
The latest episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast was absolutely devoted to YOUR questions. Your relationship questions, dating questions, dating questions, communication questions, therapy questions were all answered. If you’ve left a question in the comments section on the blog lately, or through Facebook or Instagram (or via one of our quizzes) you’ll want to turn in and hear the answers!
Specifically, we discussed:
- What if you’re having an argument with your partner and need to take a break to calm down, and they keep pursuing you?
- How to handle it when you’re married and have a crush on someone else? What if you have a crush on an EMPLOYEE?
- Are you dating and hearing, “I like you but just as friends” a lot? We’re talking about what that might mean!
- What are some tips to handle a hard breakup or divorce when you coparent with your Ex and have to see your Ex?
- What should you do if your family members are fighting with each other and you keep getting dragged into it?
- Can you do couples therapy by video if you’re in a long-distance relationship? Why might that be a good idea?
- How should you approach your partner if you think they would really benefit from individual therapy or couples counseling, but they won’t go?
- And so. Much. More.
Listen now, using the podcast player below, or WATCH the discussion on YouTube below! (FYI, this podcast was recorded LIVE on Instagram — if you’d ever like to join, tune in (most) Mondays at 12pm Mountain.
Your partner in growth,
Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby
Listen & Subscribe to the Podcast
Let's Talk About YOU: Your Questions, Answered.
Music Credits: Jacqueline Talieb, “7 Heures Du Matin”
Spread the Love Happiness & Success!
Please Rate, Review & Share the Love, Happiness & Success Podcast.
Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby is the founder and clinical director of Growing Self Counseling and Coaching. She’s the author of “Exaholics: Breaking Your Addiction to Your Ex Love,” and the host of The Love, Happiness & Success Podcast.
Conflict in an evolving relationship is normal (and often healthy!). However, there is a real difference between healthy, constructive conflict and unhealthy, destructive conflict. Marriage Therapist and Dating Coach, Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby, expounds on this critical relationship topic today on the Love, Happiness and Success blog.
Feeling like you have no good options and are surrounded by obstacles? Learn how to stop feeling trapped, free your mind, and start moving forward again.
Do you feel like you get stuck doing more than your fair share of household chores and childcare? Learn how to create a more balanced, egalitarian relationship (in and out of quarantine).
You can pull your marriage back from the brink. Learn how to stop a divorce and turn things around, on this edition of The Love, Happiness and Success Podcast.
Persistent feelings of insecurity can tank a relationship. Learn how to strengthen your sense of trust and the emotional security of your partnership, on this edition of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast.
We’ve all endured losses recently. On this podcast, two compassionate online grief counseling experts share advice for how to cope emotionally, how to heal your heart, and how to rebuild your life after loss.
No one teaches you how to have a great relationship. Documentary filmmaker Roger Nygard shares what seven years of research uncovered about what happy couples know. He’s here to share it all with you, on this episode of the podcast.
This quiet time offers an invitation for introspection and new self-awareness, as well as the opportunity to create a sanctuary — both without, and within. Life Coach Olivia of Decluttered Intentions shares how, on this episode of the podcast.
The struggle between Motivation and Instant Gratification is inside us all. Here are three powerful strategies keep you motivated, and moving forward.