In addition to my role as a therapist and life coach here at Growing Self, I absolutely love hearing your questions and answering them on The Love, Happiness and Success Blog and Podcast. Late summer is a transformational season, and I know that many people are asking themselves hard questions about who they are, and what they want to do with their lives. I know this for a fact, actually, because lately we've had listeners of the blog and podcast reaching out with specific questions like:
“How do you find your purpose in life?”
“What to do when you feel you have no purpose in life?”
“I want to find a meaningful job/direction in my life, but I don't know how to work out what that would be!”
“I would like to know more about how to know your on the right path. And not making decisions out of fear.”
“I want to feel alive and excited about life again but I’m so used to isolating and hiding/numbing out. How do I find happiness? Nothing’s bad but nothings great- it’s all just kind of blah.”
“How do you find your calling/purpose?”
These are big questions, but important ones. If you too have been looking for clarity and direction about your life's purpose, your career, or who you fundamentally are as a person (and how to create the life you want) today I have a treat for you!
Embracing Your Power + Finding Your Purpose
On today's episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast, I'm talking all about how to not JUST find your purpose and highest calling, but how to start living your life with self-awareness and intention. Specifically, we're discussing:
- Why your ultimate purpose in life is bigger than your career
- How to fully embrace the amount of power you already have to design the life you want
- How to uncover the unconscious beliefs and messages that have been leading to life circumstances you don't want
- Targeted questions to help you get clear about what your truth is
- The importance of deliberately living in congruence with your highest and best
- How to develop self-awareness and mindfulness strategies that will allow you to take control of your thoughts, feelings and behaviors
- How living intentionally and in congruence with your values leads to authentic happiness
If you have been feeling stuck lately and are struggling to find clarity and direction in life, I hope you listen to this episode.
With love and respect,
Ps: One of the strategies I offered on this episode involves thinking about times that you experience “flow” and using that as a clue to where your passions and talents lie. What are your “flow moments?” Share with us!
Listen & Subscribe to the Podcast
How to Find Your Purpose in Life
Music Credits: Fruit & Flowers, Inside Decides”
Enjoy This Episode?
Please Rate, Review, and Share The Love, Happiness & Success Podcast.
Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby is the founder and clinical director of Growing Self Counseling and Coaching. She's the author of “Exaholics: Breaking Your Addiction to Your Ex Love,” and the host of The Love, Happiness & Success Podcast.