It's Time to Grow…
The fall season is nearly upon us, and with it comes fresh, transformational energy. If you're like many people showing up at Growing Self for life coaching, career coaching or therapy right now, it's because this is the time of year to let go of the old, get re-aquainted with yourself, and design new goals for the next chapter of your life.
To support you in your quest for personal evolution, here is life coach and career coach advice for how to move forward fearlessly in your career, your life and your relationships.
On this episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast we're talking about:
- How to organize your life around what brings you the most energy and fulfillment
- Identifying the self limiting beliefs that may be holding you back
- Avoiding the common, self-sabotaging traps of perfectionism and negative self-talk
- Resources to help you to get clear about your values and your goals
- Key skills to making good decisions about where to go next with your life
- How to transform your personal and professional relationships
Here are the links to the life coaching and career coaching resources we discussed in this podcast:
Listen & Subscribe to the Podcast
Designing Your Life: How to Create the Life and Career You Want
Music Credits: David Bowie, “Moonage Daydream”