Latest posts by Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby (see all)
- The New Rules For Dating - February 12, 2018
- Recovering From Infidelity - January 29, 2018
- Dealing With Heartbreak? Get Your Breakup Questions Answered. - January 15, 2018
Looking for free relationship advice from a marriage counselor? Here it is…
Everyone needs relationship advice sometimes, and it can be hard to know where to go for trustworthy advice that will help you repair your relationship. (Sadly, much of what you find online is not evidence-based). One of the most meaningful things I do in my role here as a marriage counselor and relationship coach is putting lots of free information out into the world, in hopes that it connects with you at your time of need. Today, I’m making a show of it. Literally.
I have people from all over the world, asking fantastic (and heartfelt) relationship questions. I read every single one. I’ve been listening to you, and hearing what you’re looking for help with. So today, I’m answering your questions. I’ve picked a handful of a few of the most frequent types of relationship questions I commonly hear, and am addressing them personally on the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast.
On today’s show I’m dishing out some real relationship advice that answers your questions, like:
- “How to I manage my own ‘baggage’ in such a way as to not negatively impact my relationship?”
- “Should I let a relationship go, or give it another try?”
- “My husband is totally withdrawing and won’t talk to me — what do I do?”
- “We are fighting about everything: Kids, communication, finances, and more. How do we even start repairing this?”
I bet you can relate to some of these, and if so I hope that my perspective finds the two of you help you find your way back together again.
Do you have a question for an upcoming episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast? Leave it in the comments — I might use them on a “Relationship Questions, Round 2” podcast soon!
Your Relationship Questions, Answered.
Subscribe to the Love, Happiness & Success Podcast on iTunes & Stitcher. Don’t forget to leave a review if you enjoy the show!
Music Credits: “Falcon Eyed” by Cate Le Bon