Marriage Counseling | Couples TherapyBroomfield • Superior • Louisville • Lafayette • Westminster • Online
Great Relationships Are Grown.
Every relationship has growth opportunities: Times when things feel hard. Disappointing. Or like there is another fight always simmering just under the surface. As difficult as these times are, they are the doorway to evolution — both personally, and as a couple.
Having a happy, healthy marriage means that there will be times when we’re challenged to become more mature, expand our capacity for love, and learn how to be more compassionate and authentic. It doesn’t mean there is anything wrong, it’s simply how long-term relationships work. However, without two people who care enough about a relationship to grow with each other, sooner or later they’ll grow apart.
All couples have “issues.” But the couples who succeed are the ones who face their problems (and each other) bravely, and do the work of learning and growing together. They reap the rewards of their work in the form of trust, security, teamwork, emotional safety, and enjoyment of each other. High quality marriages don’t just happen. They are cultivated intentionally by people who are committed enough to invest time and energy.
The strongest, happiest, most deeply connected couples are the ones who’ve weathered storms and come through the other side… holding hands. They have the kind of love, acceptance, and understanding that only comes through experience, and is not possible in untested relationships. Their love has been earned.
If things have been feeling hard in your relationship lately… congratulations. The door to growth and deeper connection has swung open for you, too. We can show you how to walk through it, together.
Our Approach To Marriage Counseling & Couples Therapy
Meet Our TeamWe Are Relationship Experts
Brenda Fahn, M.A., LMFT
Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby, PhD, LMFT, BCC
Best Yet? We’re Easy To Work With.
- We offer day, evening & weekend appointments.
- Our Broomfield office is convenient to Superior, Louisville, Lafayette & Westminster.
- We have additional locations in Denver (Cherry Creek) & DTC.
- Travel? Kids? We offer online marriage counseling too.
- Easy online scheduling, or call our 24/7 receptionist for live help.
- Our effective approach gets you results in fewer sessions
- Our rates are reasonable, and we have sliding scale options
- If appropriate, we can help you use your insurance
- We accept payments from FHSAs
Client Services Team