New Baby, Happy Life
Our Online Postpartum Support Group
New Baby, Happy Life: Our Online Postpartum Support Group
Community, Support & Guidance
For New Moms and New Dads
Our supportive online postpartum support group is all about helping you transition into parenthood. You’ll connect with other new parents, get emotional support, AND receive the actionable guidance of an expert marriage and family therapist and life coach… without even having to get dressed. (Perfect!)
Whether you’re looking for a new mom online support group, support for a new stay at home mom (or support for a stay at home dad!), or a new parent online support group you can attend as a couple — we’re here for you.
Questions About Our Online Postpartum Support Group?
Schedule a free consultation with the group facilitator to get all your questions answered.
Creating a New Life… In More Ways Than One
Together, our group will address topics such as:
- How to cope with the realities of sleep deprivation and baby brain
- How to manage normal feelings of post-baby anxiety and sadness
- Working through ambivalence about all the sudden changes in your life
- Figuring out a new plan for self-care
- Discussing infant development and bonding strategies
- How to manage feelings of isolation as a stay at home parent
- The realities and challenges of breastfeeding
- Find balance as working mom or working dad
- Managing boundaries, expectations and roles of extended family
- Creating a healthy, satisfying post-baby relationship with your partner
- Adjusting to your new role as a parent
- BABIES ARE WELCOME: Feel free to breastfeed and / or step away to care for your infant — we all understand!
New Baby, New Life – Meet Your Online Postpartum Support Group Facilitator
Jessica Small M.A., LMFT
“Hi, I’m Jessica. In addition to my professional experiences as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Premarital Counselor, Individual Therapist, Life Coach, and Career Coach, I’m a wife and mom of a toddler and an infant. (Yes, I have two babies under the age of two!)
For the past seven years I have been committed to and passionate about helping individuals, families & couples create more fulfilling lives and relationships, and to function at an optimum level of health and happiness. Whether to improve relationships or cope with life changes, I utilize a systems perspective to help you understand your complexities and strengths
I understand very well the challenges (and joys!) of new parenthood. I’m excited for you to join our online postpartum support group, to get community, guidance, and support as you create a new life for yourself, your baby, and your relationship… as a parent.”