Dr. Georgiana S.
Honest, Direct & Focused
- Couples Counseling and Coaching
- Divorce / Breakup Recovery
- Life Coaching
- Dating Coaching
- About Me
- Schedule with Dr. Georgiana
Love Without Limits
Whether you are struggling with dating, a committed relationship, a separation, or breakup/ divorce concerns… I will help you resolve them! For over 25 years, I’ve worked with hundreds of individuals and couples to improve their lives and relationships through relationship coaching, dating coaching, and life coaching in English, Spanish and French.
I have a solution-oriented and strategic approach that will help you create change in your life. My practice uses evidence-based strategies to develop new and existing skills, keeping the focus on your goals in order to achieve maximum results, while saving you time and money.
I can help you with:
Couples Counseling and Relationship Coaching
- Negotiate what can be negotiated
- Manage your emotions and behaviors (and those of others)
- Manage your thoughts so that you are not distorting what is truly happening
- Improve your communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Express your needs without fear
- Improve sexual intimacy
- Repair trust after infidelity
- Find a middle ground between your cultural perspective and your partner’s.
Divorce / Breakup Recovery
- Make decisions about whether to leave or stay in a relationship
- Leave unhealthy or unwanted partnerships with emotional intelligence
- Manage the anxiety and pain of a difficult breakup or relationship loss
- Manage your former partners and their families; especially to avoid confrontations, set limits, and keep a healthy distance
- Create a healthy co-parenting partnership with your Ex
- Create balance in your life
- Improve your self-image
- Cope with difficult life transitions
- Improve relationship dynamics
- Manage stress and feelings of anger
- Develop self awareness and cultivate personal growth
- Become aware of what you want and do not want in a relationship
- Evaluate your partners thoroughly for unhealthy traits and behaviors or characteristics that do not fit you
- Focus on what you are looking for in a date rather than what that person is looking for
- Stop making the same relationship mistakes
- Find the right person for you
I am licensed as a marriage and family therapist in California and can legally provide psychotherapy to residents of that state, however at this time, my practice is limited to coaching clients only.
Born and raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina, I have had the pleasure of living in several countries and I am fluent in English, Spanish, and French. I have a masters degree in counseling from The University of San Francisco, as well as a Ph.D. in clinical psychology from The California School of Professional Psychology. I’m licensed as a marriage and family therapist in California, and have an anger management facilitator certificate.
Three of my most salient traits are: an openness and unconditional acceptance of the thoughts of others, a willingness and patience to work through problems, and a strategic way of doing so. My life has been deeply influenced by my world travels, which have given me a unique ability to understand different perspectives, especially the intricacies of combining cultures, religions and belief systems.
At this point in my life, there is little you can tell me that will surprise or shock me. My clients know that they can share anything with me and that I do everything in my power to help them. As you know, the mind is complex and so are our lives. Our thoughts are rooted in our experiences, both past and present, and are affected by mood, assumptions, and expectations. Through our work together, I will help you manage your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors to create a more joyful life. I’ll be your ally, and together, we will find you the balance and happiness that you want and deserve.
I look forward to working with you.
Schedule with Dr. Georgiana