Grow Together, Not Apart.
It’s okay. This is normal. No one teaches you how to have an amazing relationship. No one knows what they’re doing — we all have to figure it out as we go. This rough patch is simply a sign that you both have a glorious opportunity to learn about yourselves, learn about each other, and learn how to make your relationship happy, healthy and whole.
We believe that relationship conflict is an opportunity for connection; a “growth moment” that will launch you into a new era, both personally, as a couple and as a family. Couples who have been given the chance to finally learn how to intentionally cultivate a great relationship through expert couples counseling, often come out the other side of this stronger and more satisfied than untested couples.
Your time has come.
Our expert San Francisco marriage counselors, couples therapists, premarital counselors and relationship coaches are here to show you how to cultivate the connection you want, and guide you both on this exciting journey of growth… together.
We’re Here To Help You Both:
- Improve Your Communication
- Repair Your Strong Bond
- Heal After Infidelity
- Stop Fighting, Start Understanding
- Create Alignment Around Values & Priorities
- Develop an Emotionally Safe Relationship
- Reconnect With Your Love For Each Other
- Strengthen Your Commitment
- Learn How to Work as a Team
- Parent Healthy, Happy Kids Together
- Develop a Shared Vision For Your Life
- Support Each Other’s Hopes and Dreams
Our Approach To Effective Marriage Counseling, Couples Counseling & Premarital Counseling
Meet Our San Francisco, CA Team
Of Relationship Experts
Dr. Georgiana Spradling
Focused, Effective, Experienced
Dr. Georgiana is a multilingual Marriage and Family Therapist, Emotional Intelligence Coach, Relationship Coach, and Life Coach. Whether your preferred language is English, Spanish or French, her strategic, results-oriented approach to relationship coaching, dating coaching, life coaching and therapy will move you forward. Learn more about Dr. Georgiana…
Best Yet? We’re Easy To Work With.
- We offer day, evening & weekend appointments.
- Our San Francisco, CA office is conveniently located in the Pacific Heights district.
- Travel? Have kids? Hate traffic? We offer online video sessions too.
- Schedule your free consultation online, or call our 24/7 receptionist for live help.
- Our effective approach gets you results in fewer sessions
- Our rates are reasonable, and we have sliding scale options
- If appropriate, we can help you use your insurance
- We accept payments from FHSAs
Client Services Team
Free Relationship Advice From Our Blog + Podcast
Are you feeling a disconnect in your relationship? Here is some advice from a marriage therapist and couples counselor on how you can empower your relationship to create positive change.read more
Navigating a work/life balance can be challenging. Here is some advice from a marriage counselor and life coach on how you can prioritize both your career and your relationship.read more
Happily married people can develop innocent crushes, but infatuation can also be an on-ramp to an affair. Learn how to protect your marriage, on this episode of the Love, Happiness and Success Podcast.read more